fricko unique eurorack modules for DIY
+ new Deals available
News 3Q 2020!
- Holiday!!! Thurs 17th Sept to Thurs 24th Sept: still taking orders but shipping delayed this week.
- Easier building – the Interactive Component Placement pages help you!
- More flexible pricing: PCB only price, Double, Triple and Quad deals!
- Splice Combiner ROHS PCB now in stock
- Waveshape Manipulation
- Blip! — constant-breadth pulses like electic guitars, oboes, brass, comb filters (similar to Variophon)
- Shell — waves with 4 or 6 zero-crossings allow dark (but not dull) and rich tones like cello, viola and tenor sax (from Fibonacci sequence)
- ProPulse — modulates pulse and phase at same time, revolutionizes additive synthesis (from ARP ProSoloist)
- Rasp — like a wave multiplier but for sawteeth not sine, for bright and sparse sounds
- Envelope CV Manipulation
- Splice — Combine highs from A with the lows from B: 36db/8ve phase-coherent fixed filter combo
- Prism — in prototype (alternative combiner based on MinMaxMix diode mixing)
- The Exaggerator — in prototype
- Spectrum Manipulation
- Vox H. — Vox Humana resonator with adjustable formants (from PolyMoog Keyboard)
- Sharpen — in prototype (resonators from ARP ProSoloist)
- Tilt — in prototype
- Passive Level Manipulation
One Price: USD $33.00
($26 no panel)
AUD $45 ($35) GBP £24-50 (£19.00)
(add tracked postage)
Double Deal: Because of the risk of inordinate state-to-state delays in the US, orders over USD $50 to USA (excluding California and Hawaii) and Canada will be sent express, but billed standard rate, saving USD $12
Triple Deal: Pay USD $99 for three PCB + Panel combos incl. postage!
Quad Deal: pay USD $99 for four PCBs incl. postage!
What you will get: 1 x PCB (unpopulated), 1x panel (PCB material), schematics. See each product page for explanatory info and BOM.
OUR GOAL: TO INSPIRE AND ENABLE YOUR MUSICIANSHIP
WITH GREAT NEW AND RESCUED APPROACHES TO SOUND
A message from the designer: Looking Backwards is not the only Possibility!
- Unique functions inspired by advances in the physics and measurement of musical sounds, not available elsewere: insights used by digital synthesis now applied to analogue!
- New ideas, new designs, new takes, new patches, new sounds! See below for links to the product pages, engineering and build information.
- Friendly on rack space: 4HP and/or 6 HP panels and 30 to 70 mm deep!
- Convenient for DIYers: assemble in a single evening, through-hole, reasonable space between components, test points, no expensive or rare parts, all analogue.